- Town: Fort Lee, NJ
- Singing part: “Bass, possibly baritone sometimes.”
- How did you first hear about Orpheus, and what drew you to it? “I heard about Orpheus from brother Phil Raspe. My wife was doing an eye exam on him, and he mentioned the chorus to her. She said, ‘My husband loves to sing.’ Phil invited me to the Holiday concert and I showed up to the January rehearsal.
- How long have you been singing with Orpheus, and how long in general? “I've been a member for about 11 years. I have been singing all my life with church choirs, rock bands, you name it.”
- Can you share a memory or experience with Orpheus? “One of the best experiences that I had with Orpheus was the night we sang at Carnegie Hall with Ron and the guys. It was awesome.”
- Can you share a favorite choral song? "My favorite choral song is hard. I have three that I thought we did an outstanding job on:
- What Do You Do With a Drunken Sailor?
- O Magnum Mysterium
- Sure on This Shining Night (We did that one without women's voices and knocked it out of the park.)"
Published in June 2020
Copyright © 2021